I am looking for 54 articles ranging from 1000-2000 words on the life of a kid in the following Africian countries: Algeria, Angola,
Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros,
Cote d’ Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
The articles have eight-ten different categories include Mornings at Home, Getting to school and back, School buildings and classroom, Learning in school at different grade levels, the role of education in the home, Activities after school, Free time, what games kids play, evenings at home, what they eat at meals, what clothes they wear. There are 3-4 questions that are answered in each category. Information must differ between rural and urban areas.
This is not a surf the web and copy information project. The writing requires diligent research and contacts with people in the countries to provide accurate information.
* Your work must be 100% unique and original. The Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur, which should not be a problem if the articles are 100% unique.
* Articles will be checked with Copyscape and other plagiarism checking software.
* Articles must be well-researched with well-written relevant detail and the selected writer is required to show a depth of points and facts in each article written. The articles will be at the range of 1500 - 2000 words count.
* Articles must be written in clear English with good spelling, grammar and punctuation.
* Reference sources used for each article must be provided with the article.
* When you submit an article, all deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. All exclusive rights to the articles belong to me. As such you are NOT ALLOWED to use or distribute the articles in any possible way including providing samples to your other customers.
* Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the articles will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
Payment terms are flexible (escrow or paypal) and it will be discussed with the chosen bidder(s)
You may deliver the articles individually as you complete them and be paid as the articles are accepted.
In order to be considered for this project, you are REQUIRED to show me your writing samples of relevant content. If you can not provide all the articles, let me know which countries that you can provide articles for. This project can have multiple award winners
53 freelancers estão ofertando em média $926 para este trabalho
Hi Sir/Madam, I have placed a bid on this project because it touches on matters that confront me on my daily routine. please see the private message board for more details. Regards, Rindah.
HI. I write from Africa and have travelled extensively within and therefore can deliver on the assignment with a lot of my experience. Samples of my previuos writingis available on request. Regards