I wrote a 60k-words adventure story set in late medieval Europe (1492 Germany).
It is planed to go out as e-book and will have more parts to come.
After four drafts written over 6 months, I now need somebody to:
- Research / Fact check of historical details (not political nobility stuff but rather daily life of normal people)
- Add historical flavour in wording / grammar if agreeable (like temporary correct measures, units, etc.)
- Look at the story as a whole (structural editing)
- Finally copy edit
- Formatting for kindle & co publishing
I am aware this is a tall order for one person and I am fine to split into different projects as needed.
One will need (in that order):
- Know how of the time period (this is NOT a princess-king-story but rather a story that calls for somebody who likes medieval craft, art, cooking, healing, myths, travelling, spirituality etc.)
- Understanding of dogs (one character is a dog)
- Experience in editing
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $7/hora para esse trabalho
Hi I can vouch for the fact that i am a voracious reader with an eye for details which will enable me to diligently scrutinise the facts . Looking forward to the oppurtunity. Thanks and Regards