Small production company producing new web series/talk show, covering the topics of SEX and RELATIONSHIPS, needs a **GOOD**, and most importantly, **CREATIVE** writer to write:
Promotional Summary of the show (short version) - 3 paragraphs no less than 5 lines each
Promotional Description of the show (long version) - 1 full page (~500 words / double spaced)
Episode Summaries for episodes 1 and 2- 2 paragraphs no less than 5 lines each
Cast & Crew Bios - 2 paragraphs no less than 5 lines each - (8x cast & crew)
Your writing has to sell this show! So your ability to write creatively is important. The show is in the pre-production stage and I will provide you with as much written information about the show and the cast and crew as possible and in some cases you must be able to create an interesting write up from bulleted lists.
**DO NOT BID on this project if....**
1. You **ARE NOT** a creative writer
2. You can't work from bulleted lists
3. All you plan to do is re-arrange what I've given you
4. You are unable to write powerful promotional material
5. You are not comfortable or are unable to write creatively about sex and relationships.
6. You don't like or agree with the pay. If you don't want to do this work for $80 or less, then don't bid.
7. You aren't positive. Positive attitudes bring good things. The price is low because our budget is low but we have a good, positive attitude and know that great things come from small beginnings.
**Please provide samples of your best promotional writing skills. Without this we have no way of knowing if you are a good fit for the position and will not consider you for it. This is a formal request for samples. If they aren't provided with your bid, your bid will not be considered.**
If you are a good fit for us and we are a good fit for you, this opportunity is available for the entire first season with the opportunity to continue for the second season.
This is a fun, expressive show that also deals with serious topics from time to time.