I need 100% original content written for two pages of a website.
The website is a Real Estate Sales Agent website targeting the specific market of downtown Chicago, Illinois (USA).
The two pages I need are: 1) a Buyers page, and 2) a Sellers page.
Writer must also produce an analysis comparing his work to the sites of at least 3 competitors to make sure that the writing style and structural metrics are similar to industry practice.
The theme of the Buyers page should be as follows (unless a different theme is agreed):
* Why should you use a Buyers' Agent for your downtown Chicago home purchase?
* What questions should you ask when selecting a Buyers' Agent?
* Why should you use [Jane Smith] as your Buyers' Agent?
* What are the dangers of negotiating with a Listing Agent directly?
The theme of the Sellers page should be as follows (unless a different theme is agreed):
* Why should you list your downtown Chicago home for sale with a Realtor (instead of FSBO)?
* Why should you list your home for sale with [Jane Smith]?
* What are the dangers or disadvantages of listing FSBO?
The content must be persuasive (Sales Copy). The objective is to encourage the reader to hire [Jane Smith] for the buying and selling services. Search Engine Optimization is not important. Words should be selected for their persuasion value, not for SEO.
The style of writing should not be based on the questions above. Those are just questions that I have provided to explain the theme of the pages, and the type of content expected. I do not want the writer to simply provide answers to the above and make it a Q&A page. The writer must style and structure the content in a way comparable to industry practice (based on competitor's site).
I expect high quality work which can be posted on a business website without having to making additional revisions and proof-reading.
I expect fully researched work which incorporate local knowledge and language of marketing in a large city (Chicago) in the USA.
Writers who are from the UK or Australia or non-English speaking countries probably should not bid, because the English language details are different.
Work containing clear foreign idioms (Brittish, Australian, etc) will be rejected and the work will not be paid.