I'm looking for people who can write quality, orginal articles (500-600 words) on a variety of topics. I need good *American* English writers who use correct grammar and use proper punctuations. This project is ongoing and the topics change weekly.
My budget is $1.50-$[url removed, login to view] per article. Please let me know how many articles you can provide on a daily basis and what you will accept per article, keeping in mind my budget as stated above. Do not bid above my budgeted price. It will be wasted time on your part.
1. A keyword density of 1 to 3 percent should be maintained.
2. Original Articles Only! Article should not be copied or rewritten from PLR articles & should pass all such tests--i.e., All material must be 100% unique to me. I repeat: I will not accept any works that have been copied. All works must pass copyscape. Please read this post before you bid to make sure you are clear on what is needed.
3. Article should be submitted in text format.
4. Time limit - must be able to complete articles by reasonable deadline (ex. 20 articles in 3 days).
5. Payment will be made on verification and acceptance within 4 days.
6. All payments will be made at GAF account.
7. Communication is vital. Do not bid if you are not willing to respond to my emails regarding any project I have assigned to you. I work on EST time, so let me know your time so we can work around the time change.
I will provide the topics and keyword phrases and expect you to be able to research, write with SEO in mind and deliver articles ON TIME without my guidance and in finished form ready to be published online.
This is "work for hire". You are my ghostwriter and you are not allowed to disclose the fact that you wrote these articles. I will own all copyrights and you will not be able to use any article purchased by me as samples or for anything else ever. You may not re-use these articles for any other purpose.
The assignment will start with 5 articles at first to be completed in 24 hours of project acceptance.
Bidders are requested to submit two samples of their writing. In fact, do not bid without submitting samples.
If you are not willing to work, do not bid.
If you feel you can meet my expectations, please bid!