All Articles will be related to FINANCE. FINANCE related background/experience is a PLUS!
(if you think you are not able to write 50 articles on these kind of topics, please don't bid).
Originality and SEO niche specialty is a must. If you have experience or have posted your articles in [url removed, login to view] before or other articles site, you are MOST welcome!
If we are satisfied then we can probably continue for a long term.
Private Label Content will be given.
You can use it as a reference.
No duplicate content from PLC is allowed!
Now we need a minimum of 10 articles PER WEEK which will contain about 300 words per article. We will provide one main keyword/combination for each article which will also be the topic.
* Must fluently speak and write English.
* 300 words.
* Articles cannot contain repeated parts of text used in other articles
* Keywords for all articles will be provided.
* Keyword density of 2%.
* Article content should be informative and easy to read, and free of typos, spelling and grammatical errors.
* Articles must pass [url removed, login to view]
* Articles may not be blatant self promotion.
* Article to be submitted in plain text (no formatting)
* Please submit a sample of an article when bidding.
* We will own the rights to of the articles after articles have been paid!!
* You are free to research any where, but the content you deliver must be completely original and adhere to all copyright laws.
* You will be provided with keywords which you have to use for each article when the project is awarded.
* You MUST come up with catching Title that includes the keyword that the article focuses on.
* You MUST have PAST EXPERIENCE!
Payment can be done in parts (per 10 delivered articles). Payment through escrow of getafreelancer only.
Please bid for 10 articles. We will require your service if it's good almost every week!
Read the ABOVE requirements again!
New providers are NOT allowed!
I repeat, New providers are NOT allowed!
I'm willing to pay about $2 per article.
PM me if you are interested.