I'm looking for someone to write 30 unique 250 word articles/ads in three different niches.
These articles will be submitted to Craigslist' real estate services section. You must be familiar with what Craigslist' expects in regards to quality with articles. You are just required to write the 250 word article body and titles.
If you wish you can search for other articles/ads with similar titles and rewrite them but they must be 100% rewritten so they are original content. You will be given exact writing instructions upon winning the job.
All articles must be 100% unique as they will be submitted to Craigslist. If they are NOT YOU WILL NOT BE PAID.
A list of skill requirements include the following:
Skilled Copywriter Needed!! These articles are not for SEO, as this is for educational content towards motivated Home Sellers, Investors and House Deal Finders (Bird Dogs).
Excellent native English, correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Ability to write in clear English.
Proficient internet skills.
Copywriting with basic SEO knowledge.
Write and rewrite in your own words, using proper sentence structure.
Revise submitted articles if there is a need to do so.
Articulate and creative writing style.
Ability to proof-read.
Ability to work independently.
You must have superb writing skills.
Must be available on Google Gtalk to chat frequently, if you cannot communicate in fluent English DO NOT BID.
Before being accepted for the job you will have to rewrite a sample article of your choice. The article will be checked using copyscape to ensure original content, as will all future articles.
If you fail to adhere to these terms you will NOT BE PAID and the job will be reopened for bids.
You will be paid $30 for all articles, once they have been submitted and accepted by me.
If you are going to bid on this job, please write '4040' at the beginning of your bid to prove you have read the entire job requirements, understand everything required and are willing to do the job.
I need a skilled copywriter to create 30 unique 250 word articles centered on the US Real Estate marketplace and informing sellers of how to sell their home quickly in this market. Here are a few sample/reference websites (three niches) of the type of information, I seek.
1. [url removed, login to view] (We Buy Houses)
2. [url removed, login to view] (Buyers / Wholesale List)
3. [url removed, login to view] (House locators / Bird Dogs)
Your work must be able to pass copyscape and be grammatically error free.
If you are not familiar with this topic, PLEASE DO NOT BID. I have provided you with sample websites above, that I would like your article topics to be based on. From here you can write your articles similarly. You must be able to do this without there being any copyright infringement.
You must be a native English Speaker, or have excellent knowledge of the language. I prefer someone from the US, possibly a realtor looking for extra income.
I need someone that checks their email and can communicate regularly.
I would like to have the first version of the first article back no later than 1-day from when awarded the job and have the 1st article completed within 1 day of getting started. After the first complete article all articles should be completed no more than 3 days.
Need 30 real estate articles
Must be unique - 100% copy scape passed
Must be free of Grammatical errors
Fixed Budget = $[url removed, login to view] ($[url removed, login to view] x 30 = per article)
Must be 250 word articles
Based on your work, a Long term relationship can be established
A turnaround of 2-3 days is acceptable. If unacceptable to you, "PLEASE DO NOT BID".
Payments will be made via GAF, escrow.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the content will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3 freelancers estão ofertando em média $30 para este trabalho
sir, we have a group of 4-5 people who are really interested and experienced in this type of [url removed, login to view] guarantee your work within time given and according to your [url removed, login to view] interested please contact as soon as possi Mais