We have a requirement of 1,500 to 2,000 health and education articles per month.
I have been trying various authors on GAF for last few days and I have found few good ones too. But I need more to cater to this requirement.
Here are general guidelines for articles:
1. Grammatically correct English, US spellings (content is meant for US audience), short sentences, active voice.
2. Strictly No copy-paste stuff - only original content please
3. 400 to 500 words each
4. We need Meta Description (of 20-25 Words) Keywords, and Title (7-8 Words) along with each and every article.
5. Please quote me your rate per article.
6. Write fresh content which is not duplicated on any other site. Content written by you for another site or magazine cannot be used again.
Article topics are related to health and education - all of them will have easy references available on Internet. We will provide you with reference sites and keywords many times. AGAIN, YOU NEED TO WRITE AN ORIGINAL ARTICLE - NO COPY PASTING FROM ANYWHERE.
We are looking for at least 5 writers.
Please let us know:
1. How many articles can you develop per week?
2. What are your charges per article and what are discounts you can offer for bulk assignment?
3. Can you accept payment through PayPal?
28 freelancers are bidding on average $56 for this job
I can do this for you. My bid is $5/article that does not exceed 600 words. I can deliver 30 articles per week. Pls. check PMB for sample of my articles. Thanks! :)