Long Term Site Optimization & Marketing (SEO) for Web Site(s)
$1,500 - $2,500
*** This page has lots of information, in simple terms this is what we want: Get our Web site to page 1 in Google for relevant key words. Our plan is below, but you may suggest changes to project work to achieve this objective. ***
Contract Winner(s) will be considered for ongoing Site Optimization support and other work. We have 1 Web site currently, but are launching 4 other sites over the next 6 months. We want to establish a long term working relationship. *Winner(s) will be well experienced with site optimization and be able to generate relevant and well written news articles.
There are 3 components to this project: 1) Site Optimization, 2) News Articles/Landing Pages, and 3) Link Creation. If you qualify for all 3 areas, please make a bid for all 3. If you specialize in just 1, please bid for that one. We prefer to deal with one person or group that specializes in these areas, but because we need quality people we are fine with dividing up the project if you possess the right skills! :)
> OUR WEB SITE
Product: Recipes and food site
Site: Custom developed PHP site using mySQL
I will send qualified candidates our URL
> PROJECT SUMMARY
a) Site Optimization
b) Article and Landing Page Creation
c) Link Creation
Please show a separate price/bid on each of these 3 sections: bidders can bid on one section or all of them. Specify the sections in your bid.
> WORK AND PAYMENT TERMS
Current Web Site: 6 month project
Payments would be every 2 weeks or 1 month, paid via escrow.
The process we propose:
- Freelancer to submit detailed work plan for approval before beginning of each work period
- We agree upon the work plan
- Freelancer does work and reports completed work at end of period.
- We confirm completed work and make payment.
- 6 Month project should be divided up into roughly equal payments.
- Payment for links: 50% payment after work report says that links were completed, and the remainder to be paid once the pages of links show up in Google.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
> SITE OPTIMIZATION
- Initial Competitive Analysis Report including Keyword recommendations
- Analysis of our Web site and recommendations
- SEO optimize up to 10 existing pages. Optimize HTML code, Title, Metadata, Alt Tags, Anchor text, etc. Recommend which pages to optimize.
> ARTICLE WRITING AND LANDING PAGES
- Create 1 new article per week for 6 months
- 300 to 500 words, relevant content, 2%-7% key word density
- Embed links to our Web site in the article suitable for distribution to Ezines and via our RSS feed
- You submit the articles to Ezines
- Use articles to create themed landing pages on our website
> LINK CREATION
- Need about 160-200 links in total that help our page rank in Google. To be created about 1 per day for 6 months to avoid Google penalties.
- At least 100 of the links should be PR5-or-better, one way (non reciprocal) permanent links linking to a site that will improve our Google page rank.
- Winner must provide text document showing the URL, page rank, IP, and type of site/theme/genre for each link in their completed work report for each period
- Bidders, please contact me via PM and send me at least five URLs of sites, which you consider relevant and linkable to start with.
DETAILS OF LINK SPECIFICATIONS
- Only ethical work will be accepted!
- One way (non-reciprocal) links only, no link exchanges.
- Links must be permanent, which remain active and not disappear after a few weeks.
- Links should be search engine friendly and must be manually submitted.
- No link farms, link exchanges, forums, web directories, blogs or comment submission, strictly no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based sites, guestbook's, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
- All links must be indexed by robots and may not be blacklisted by Google/Yahoo.
- Links should not be from framed pages
- The linking page must have less than 20 outbound links.
- All links on English sites only
- Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink. Links should then be followed by a brief description of our web site also including related keywords. NO RelNoFollow (rel="nofollow") links in the code.
- Not on any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty.
- Links must contain variations with our target anchor text, or keyword variations thereof.
- All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
Link page must have a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
- Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.).
- No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
- All links should be free and not paid links.
- All links should not appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slotlinks that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
- No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
- Links Must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses. One link per IP/domain.
- Links from web sites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
- Links may be DMOZ links, .gov sites given payment bonuses.
- No software to be used for listings, manual submissions only.
- Links should not be on Flash sites or pages.
- Linked sites must be in production (developed and not under construction).
- Links must be in text, no graphics.
- Links should not be posted and or participate in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc..
- You are advised to submit your list of proposed links for approval before doing the work.
- We reserve the right to refuse any link made, reduce the payment for a questionable link, or request a replacement.
UPDATE ******* UPDATE ****** UPDATE
a) Site Optimization (STILL OPEN)
b) Article and Landing Page Creation (STILL OPEN)
c) Link Creation (POSITION TAKEN)