I need 14 articles written on hemorrhoids, meant for use on websites. Each article should be well written and must be between 500 and 600 words in length. Basic SEO needs to be in place. I will provide a list of keywords and each article is to be focused on one keyword phrase.
All articles must adhere to the following guidelines.
1. The articles must be written in grammatically correct, typo-free, good English in a free-flowing style. The writing should be according to US English.
2. The content must be completely original and written by you. Plagiarism is unacceptable. Simply rearranging phrases in existing articles is not acceptable either. All articles will be thoroughly checked for uniqueness using multiple tools. Do your research anywhere but the articles must adhere to all copyright laws.
3. Each article is to have a headline in addition to the article body. The article body should be a minimum of 500 words in length going up to a maximum of 600 words.
4. The keyword density should be approximately 1% to 2%.
5. All articles are to be submitted in separate .txt files; each file is to be named using the keyword targeted by the article.
6. All 14 articles are to be delivered within 4 days. Articles are subject to approval.
If you accept this contract, you are providing “work made for hire”. This means that the buyer (me) and only the buyer will own the complete copyright and all rights to the work. You (the service provider) may not use the work in any manner. That means you may not publish all or part of these articles on websites, use them in emails, give / sell them to third parties or otherwise make use of them in any manner whatsoever. If you do not agree to this stipulation, please do not bid for this project.
Please include at least one sample of your work that represents the quality of work that I can expect on this project. The maximum budget I can afford for this project is $30.
I will be accessing this site only occasionally during this weekend. Please be patient if you send me a PM - I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
I will have more projects in the near future.
Thanks for reading!