I'm looking to form an ongoing relationship with an experienced Ghost Writer that will work closely with me as we take a 'About Ebooks' ebook and rework them to create 1 new e-book that will reflect a new entrant.
To comply with Copyright and avoid Plagiarism you will be required to take the already fully finished Ebook and rewrite into your own words the content and message that is presented. For this reason it is essential you have a comfortable working knowledge of ebook uses and ebook strategies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete rewriting of the new e-book, and will be required to finely attune and adjust the content to our desired specifications.
The content is provided - i.e. already fully finished EBook - but this will have to be re-worded and perhaps re-ordered. It is important to paraphrase and not to copy material directly.
You don't have to be an expert in the field - the material is all in the ebook. You're just required to rewrite it completely into a new ebook. However, it must be emphasized that time and accuracy are very important factors in this and we do not want to be in a position where it becomes a training exercise. ;-) - so no hand holding here thanks ;-)
We are looking for bids on 1 complete rewrite of this E-book , amounting to about 62 pages of content (or so).
Timeline = ASAP
The finished works must be considered original (showing an appreciable difference).
Once the bid is accepted, I'll send over the ebook for immediate work. I'll charge about $3 per page of rewrite as all of you have to do is know what you're doing and all the material is provided already - just rewrite it.
It is clearly and easy job, one that you can get over almost immediately.
1. Articles must be original content and publishable with my name as the author. All content must be original but please feel free to use any sources that help the content.
2. Articles should be submitted as text files with no formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs.
3. Files should be submitted as individual .txt or MS WORD files.
4. The files should be named after the keyword with dashes instead of spaces. Example: [url removed, login to view]
5. Please check spelling, grammar and structure before submitting. If an article doesn’t meet my satisfaction I may ask you to edit the article until I’m satisfied with the final work.
6. Please, fluent English writers only.
7. There is absolutely no plagiarism (this will be thoroughly checked).
8. All deliverables will be considered "work for hire" under [url removed, login to view] law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.