**General description of the project**
Article writing for a website within the travel insurance niche.
This project consists of writing 2 articles that provide useful information about the Schengen agreement and the Schengen Visa.
**The subjects for the articles are:**
1) The Schengen Agreement
2) The Schengen Visa
IMPORTANT: The actual titles for the articles will be provided once a bid has been accepted.
**The articles must comply with the following guidelines:**
- Each article must be at least 600 word long.
- The articles must provide useful and quality information. This is very important.
- The articles must by written in current English that can be understood by the vast majority of English speaking people.
- The articles must have a fluid style that is easy to read.
- The use of short paragraphs, bulleted points and/or other techniques that favor readability is highly encouraged.
- As our site targets the International market, regional expressions that could confuse our audience should be avoided as much as possible.
- Each article will have to be accompanied with a 3 to 5 line description or summary.
**Time frame and deliverables:**
- The project must be completed in 4 working days at the most.
- Each article must be delivered in an individual Microsoft Word or Txt file.
**Important terms and conditions**
1. In order for the articles to be accepted, they must be delivered on time and comply with our specifications.
2. Excellent English is a must. All content received will be proofread before releasing the payment. We will not accept poorly written content nor spelling, grammar and/or structure mistakes. If you are a non-native English speaker you are HIGHLY CAUTIONED AGAINST bidding, unless you are 100% certain that you can provide a high quality level of writing.
3. All content must be 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials. We will verify every article provided with a number of tools.
4. DO NOT place any bid if you are confused with these instructions. If you have any questions about them, we will gladly respond to your doubts BEFORE you place a bid.
5.- Once the articles have been accepted, we will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work and we will be able to publish the articles under the name that best fits our needs.
6. The writer will never re-distribute the content of these articles in any way.
7. The writer must also agree and comply with the above mentioned "Legal" section.