TYPE: General content, Articles
NEED: Original text
TOPIC: 25 articles on Aptitude Tests, IQ Tests, Personality Tests, Psychometrics and the related issues
OBJECTIVE: The goal is to create relevant articles that 'reader' feels informative and also do well with the search engines
LENGTH: 500 - 800 words
EXPERTISE: Basic research on various topics should suffice
RESEARCH: Basic web-based research should be fine
AUDIENCE: the people preparing for these tests
ADDITIONAL INFO: A website owner requires 25 articles for website and submission to article directories
Following are additional required criteria:
1. Articles must be ghostwritten.
2. Articles must be well researched, and provide quality, original content
3. Keyword density of approximately 3% for primary and secondary keyword required
4. Writers must have a firm grasp of the English language - good grammar and spelling is a
5. All articles must be original - plagiarized material will not be accepted.
6. Writer must be able to meet agreed-upon deadline (maximum four weeks)
7. Writers must e able to deliver at least 5 article in a batch every week.
8. Desired fee around $100.00 or less for all 25 articles ($4.00 each)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).