5 Articles detailing the products/parts needed, specifically outlining the exact products recommended to build a computer for a specific application. Articles:
1. Recommended parts to build a highend gaming/multimedia computer, newest technology
2. Recommended parts to build a lowend, budget, basic computer, Pentium 3 or equivalent
3. Recommended parts to build a lowend, budget, basic computer, Pentium 4 and equivalent
4. Recommended parts to build a starter gaming computer, Pentium 4 and equivalent
5. Recommended parts to build a middle of the line Pentium 4 and equivalent
**Clarification of Bid Request** Based upon questions brought forth by the bidders, this description is modified/clarified as follows:
1. added "and equivilent" to the P4 items above; this could be covered in a single sentence for each part where applicable in the articles.
2. Length of the articles; as long as they need to be to cover the requested info in each article:
* detail **all** the parts
* explain why it is recommended
* I expect this would be a paragraph on each part ... some paragraphs will be 3 sentences; some may be much more.
* if you want to include a # of part items in your bid per article; feel free to do so; lowest bid won't necessarily win; I want a comprehensive article on each of the articles listed above.
3. I would expect the part be listed by its brand/model name; I would prefer parts be available from TigerDirect but if they aren't I would like to know where they are available online (actual url).
Bidding has been extended to allow you time to modify your bids if you like.
Thanks for your postings; they have been very informative.
All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Copyright infringement will be verified.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 8, 2005 3:32:23 PM:
The bid was extended as modifications/clarifications were addressed from questions of the bidders.
Please review the revised project description and edit your bid if needed.
Thanks for bidding and I look forward to awarding this project soon.
articles should be submitted in plain text files (such as Notepad) or as a Microsoft Word document.
No formatting of the document is required; I will format to fit the website; I do expect you to spellcheck however :)