I need 5 articles to be created with the topic : Pocket PC Security
NOTE :ONLY EXPERTS IN THIS FIELD NEED APPLY
Article 1 : Voice Recognition Pocket PC Lock
You will need to explain how a voice recognition Pocket PC Lock works,the benefits of using it [url removed, login to view] will be based on our product,[url removed, login to view] find out more about VeoLock,please visit [[url removed, login to view]] .
Article 2 : Reasons you should be concerned about the security of your Pocket PC
Article 3:Areas to be considered when designing security for pocket PC
Article 4 :Microsoft windows based pocket PC security
Article 5 :Biometric security for Pocket Pc
- articles should be about 800-1000 words
- articles should target one topic each and the topics must be about how Pocket PC users can maximize the potential of their Pocket PC and get the most out of it
- articles must contain original ideas to get the most out of Pocket PCs
- articles must be well researched and original,no cut&paste or copying content from the Internet
- writers preferably knowledgable about Pocket PC
- articles must be written in English and must be structurally and grammatically correct
- articles should be catchy and should have a friendly tone
- articles must contain useful information
- I shall retain full ownership of articles written and their copyright and these articles cannot be resold to other bidders or distributed to another party.
- Please include a 200 word sample of your work on the above topic
-I will pay maximum $7 per article.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).