This is a writing project that involves writing a short book. The goal of the book is to provide valuable and practical information to people who are thinking of adopting dog, who have adopted a dog or are thinking of returning a dog. These dogs may of been adopted from a shelter or have been bought. It should provide instructions and tips for dog owners. I will give you an outline of the information I would like in this book. The book will have 10 chapters and approximately 2000 words for each chapter. I will provide an outline of ideas I would like to be covered for each chapter. As you are researching the topic you may come across ideas which may help your writing. Please implement or include relevant research you find in the appropriate chapters. You will need to find the most relevant information that people are wanting to get answers for with respect to chapter ideas provided. Please ensure that in using content from other websites that you are not simply copying and pasting. Please do not infringe copyright. The writing style should be conversational and engaging. I don't want the book full of technical jargon. It needs to be easy to read and very straight forward, as it will be used by people as a step-by-step guide to choosing the right dog for them. I would like the book written in MS Word using Arial 12 point. I'll take care of edits and proof reading. There are many more of these types of projects on the horizon.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) The book is to be about 20,000 words and delivered as an MS Word file.
2) Each chapter will be about 2000 words each. Each chapter will answer the questions that we have provided correctly.
3) I'll review and approve the book to make sure it's within specification.
4) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
5) It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work must MUST BE ORIGINAL ….
Platform: Microsoft Word is preferred.