Em Andamento

checking text

I'd like to have somebody checking this text for small errors: typos, resolve spacing problems manually, and spelling of words.

The file is already more than 99% correct. I want you to check the remaining 1%.

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):

a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.

b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.

3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).

## Platform

word

Habilidades: Reescrever Artigos, Redação Publicitária, Research Writing, Redação técnica

Ver mais: writing to text, text coder, hire resolve, request text, spelling checking , writing small party, check copyright text, text environment, legal text writing, 250 word text, correct text, 250 text words, small text words, web checking, copywriting text, correct web site problems, code checking, text check, check text, copyright checking program, 250 words text, text 250 words, technical text

Acerca do Empregador:
( 89 comentários ) Italy

ID do Projeto: #2989649

Premiar a:

vakilwalasl

See private message.

$4 USD em 1 dia
(128 Avaliações)
4.4

19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $35 para este trabalho

EVE33

See private message.

$42.5 USD em 1 dia
(279 Comentários)
6.8
angiegreen

See private message.

$85 USD em 1 dia
(287 Comentários)
6.7
shikhamehta

See private message.

$15.3 USD em 1 dia
(60 Comentários)
5.1
pShankar2

See private message.

$85 USD em 1 dia
(26 Comentários)
4.6
TheWriterIndia

See private message.

$21.25 USD em 1 dia
(50 Comentários)
4.4
nara13

See private message.

$85 USD em 1 dia
(15 Comentários)
3.5
qualityprof101sl

See private message.

$42.5 USD em 1 dia
(7 Comentários)
3.5
teamspirit01

See private message.

$85 USD em 1 dia
(5 Comentários)
3.4
aabeeroyvw

See private message.

$6.8 USD em 1 dia
(8 Comentários)
3.2
adeptwritersvw

See private message.

$42.5 USD em 1 dia
(4 Comentários)
2.4
easeworks

See private message.

$32.3 USD em 1 dia
(11 Comentários)
2.4
pratikkamdar

See private message.

$12.75 USD em 1 dia
(7 Comentários)
1.8
tereks

See private message.

$6.8 USD em 1 dia
(4 Comentários)
1.2
bubbles0515

See private message.

$21.25 USD em 1 dia
(1 Comentário)
0.2
harshangr

See private message.

$42.5 USD em 1 dia
(1 Comentário)
0.0
majnets3s

See private message.

$25.5 USD em 1 dia
(0 Comentários)
0.0
ghostdog74

See private message.

$8.5 USD em 1 dia
(0 Comentários)
0.2
dralbucosmin

See private message.

$3.4 USD em 1 dia
(0 Comentários)
0.0