1. Select a particular individual organisation operating within the UK market/industry for example Nike or Niketown (store) in London, or a retail outlet which has a specific UK branch which can be analysed.
2. Conduct a comprehensive environmental analysis of that market/industry.
Profile the postion of the chosen organsation within that market and design presentation of your findings, as if to senior management.
3. The presentation must make use of the quality of the analysis of the organisation, application of relevant marking theory and quality of visual aids (charts, graphs etc.)
4. You must explain the role of marketing/planning within the business planning process and the role of marketing strategy and management within the wider context of business strategy.
Also apply marketing knowledge and evalusate the role of marketing within the context of the organisation overall business.
5. Discuss the organisations overall aims and objectives and identify and define marketing problems
make full use of marketing theory
Areas to focus on:
The marketing planning process
Marketing audit (SWOT, PEST analysis etc.)
New product development or NPD models
Customer Value & Services
Marketing objectives and strategies
All work must be done in a standard word document.