I'm after a book and manual on direct response marketing. Once the book is written, I would like a workshop type manual to be created using the same information.
I'm after proven direct responses marketing strategies and if examples could be included and referenced that would be great. I'm thinking of calling the book 101 Proven Direct Response Marketing Strategies, so we're obviously after 101 strategies or more.
The book needs to be in conversational english. It should not be technical, but needs to be grammatically correct.
Please note the book/manual is about direct responseor call to action type of marketing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) It doesn't matter to me where you get the information from, just don't copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work MUST BE ORIGINAL.
5) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work wherever I choose.
The book and manual need to be in MS Word format.