This project that involves writing a report.? ? A bibliography of all resources used, including urls will need to be set out at the end of the report.? The report will identify one specific aspect of discrimination law in up to five identified countries.?
I will give you an outline of the information I want in the introduction. This will have a specific industry focus. I imagine the introduction will be about 1000 words.
I will also give you a list of questions I would like covered and the countries I want covered. You will need to identify specific laws and regulatory authorities for each country, as well as any government or semi-government sites which offer information or support in that area of law. You will need to ensure that each of the specific questions are answered for each country and complete a table or matrix of similarities across all countries identified.
Anyone with legal training and research skills will be able to find lots of information available on legal information institute and government web-sites that can be pulled together. Please ensure that in using content from other websites that you are not simply copying and pasting. Please do not infringe copyright.
The writing style should be conversational and engaging. I don't want the report full of legal jargon or footnoting. The purpose of the report is to collect useful information, not to provide legal advice.? It needs to be easy to read and helpful, as it will be used by people who are trying to work out what they can do in their businesses.
I would like the report written in MS Word using Arial 12 point.
I'll take care of edits and proof reading.
There are many more of these types of projects on the horizon.
Microsoft Word is preferred.
All deliverables must be [uploaded to Rent A Coder] before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then [do not start this project] ...but instead alert Rent A Coder of an [un-arbitratable, illegal] project.
1) The report is to be about 20,000 words and delivered as an MS Word file.
2) A list of resources and links used will be required.
3) The first 1000 words is the introduction, and will be based on introducing a specific aspect of discrimination law, how it is used and enforced.
4) There will then be 5 sections of about 3,000 words each. Each section will provide an overview of a specific country’s laws and answer a list of questions that I will provide to you.
5) The report must include a table or matrix identifying similarities and differences in the laws of the identified countries.
6) I'll review and approve the report to make sure it's within specification.
7) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
8) It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work must MUST BE ORIGINAL ….