Image Editing Writing,
I need someone to write up a good instruction sheet on how to crop images using three editors:
The scenario is this: Say I want to display an image on a web page at 640 x 360 pixels, but the image I have on hand is 1200 x 1200 pixels. I do not want any white spaces either horizontally or vertically, so scaling or cropping are the only options. Scaling from a square to a rectangle causes bad distortions, so cropping is the best choice.
1. Write up in a detail how I can create a crop frame of 640 x 480 pixels, that can be moved around the 1200x1200 image until I find exactly the right window I want to crop.
2. As an alternative, write up a rescaling technique that allows me to go from 1200x1200 to 640x360 with a minimum of distortion, and yet have the image fill the frame, no blank spaces.
Please furnish some previous writing samples.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).