We are about to complete a refresh of one of our software products. In addition to a high-degree of new features being added we have refreshed the user interface. Our current manual (completed for the previous version) was laid-out using Adobe InDesign and runs to 80 pages. All content will need reviewing but around 50% should remain as is or will be re-written for you by the development team. We require someone to structure and write arround 50 pages of content and then layout the structure (including screen shots) in a tool like InDesign ready for final production to PDF. InDesign would be our preference. We will provide you with full training on the product to get you started; which normally takes three hours. And then full access to the evelopment team as you require it.
1) A draft word file for discussion and agreement
2) A screen capture listing
3) Re-work content until agreed with client
4) Build artwork in package like InDesign. InDesign is the preferred choice but others maybe considered.
5) Supply of all source files on completion
6) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
7) Credit will be given in the manual
Microsoft Windows InDesign