I need a writer who will thoroughly research pet health insurance and write 10 articles (500-word minimum for each article) on the topic.
I'm looking for helpful, informative articles that show the pros and cons of getting insurance for pets, not just BS with keywords stuffed all over the place. Please don't bid if you're not willing to spend some time researching.
The articles should be neutral in tone (neither vastly in favor of health insurance or entirely against it) and show both sides. I am listing titles for you to use as jumping off points. Write articles that fit the title.
Titles of articles you'll be writing:
1) What is Pet Health Insurance?
2) Who Should Consider Cat Insurance?
3) Who Should Consider Dog Insurance?
4) Costs of Animal Insurance
5) Who Provides the Best Pet Insurance?
6) Dog Health Insurance vs. Rising Cost of Vetrinary Care
7) Can Insurance for Pet Be Smart in the Long Run?
8) Pet Insurance Frequent Asked Questions
9) & 10) You choose topics for the last two articles based on your research
1) Articles must be original/unique and not to be found by searching at Google on "any particular phrase" from a provided article.
2) You must be willing to do revisions in order to satisfy my requirements.
3) Articles are to be submitted in MS Word or as plain text files.
4) Upon payment, all work becomes the exclusive, royalty free property of the buyer and cannot be resold to another bidder.
5) Include samples of your current writing with your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Word or plain text