I need someone who is well-versed in English and who knows about Internet marketing topics to write 4 articles (at least 600 words each).
The articles will be over the topics of:
1. Explaining about Master Resell Rights, Resell rights, and Private Label Rights. Why you would want to do it, how you would do it, and when you would want to are some major questions that it should answer
2. Why writing articles and submitting them to article directories is so important - how does this help with Internet marketing? What are some tips for writing good articles?
3. What are the best ways to find good affiliate products to promote to your list(s)? How can you tell which products will do well and which products should you avoid promoting?
4. Why testing your salescopy, and tracking your sales conversions and click-throughs is a MUST to succeed online? How do you split-test? What should you test and track?
These are the 4 topics that I would like covered. Each topic should be a new article of at least 600 words or more.
I will also need to see any past writing work for you to be considered.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).