**I need twenty five articles written,** of at least 500+ Words, covering topics centered around recycling.
The articles must be of a high enough **quality** for submitting to article directories and to get picked up by ezines and websites. Articles need to be grammatically correct, well researched, well written and contain useful relevant information.
All articles must include the **Keyword or phrase** for that article in the title and approximatly 1.5% in the body text of the article (i.e. around 8 times per 500 words). Please provide a sample article of comparable length with your bid.
All content you provide **should be original** and publishable by me with no fear of copyright infringement, it will be checked with "[url removed, login to view]" and plagiarism detection s/ware. Articles that are borrowed, copied or compiled from other sources will not be accepted.
* **Topics are as follows:**
* Help the environment by recycling.
* Benefits of Recycling in your community.
* recycling center
* waste management and recycling
* computer recycling
* paper recycling
* paper recycling services
* recycling scrap services
* aluminum recycling
* recycling services
* drop off recycling center
* recycling equipment
* plastic recycling
* recycling bins
* tire recycling
* recycling container
* computer recycling services
* metal recycling
* battery recycling
* christmas tree recycling
* scrap waste material recycling
* auto recycling
* waste recycling
* electronics recycling
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
word 2002 .doc