We need to know the following:
1) The things that can go wrong when you assemble a printed circuit board
- please create a "top 10" multipage article on this one.
2) The advantages/disadvantages to outsourcing PCB assembly
3) 5 industries that would need to have PCB assembly work
4) 4 or 5 Complaints/Success stories and quotes
5) Names of 10-20 companies In Ontario that need outsourced PCB work and their contact info
- this could be consultants, manufacturers, engineering firms etc.
6) references to all research
7) trends of companies doing this work (PCB assembly)
8) Names of 10-20 companies in Ontario that DO PCB assembly
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).