We are a Web Designing Company seeking a very Professional and Technically sound CONTENT WRITER to develop content for our site, <[url removed, login to view]>.
The Website will deal with purely Website Design, providing all required information to the potential visitors about our various Designing Services, Products etc.
The website contains the following Main Navigations on the Homepage:
2) About Us
5) Price List
7) Contact Us
And the Left Navigation as Follows,
1) Custom Web Design
2) Website Redesign
3) Template Web Design
4) Corporate Identity
5) Flash Design
6) Add-on Services
7) Site Maintenance
8) Hire a Designer
There are other Basic information required on the Homapage like,
1) Company Profile
2) List Recent Projects
REQUIREMENTS FROM THE CONTENT WRITER:
A few important points to be kept in mind, while developing the content, which serve as a Mandatory Requirement are:
1. The content must be highly Professional and Technically very savvy.
2. The content must be highly Search Engine Optimised.
3. The content must not be copied from somewhere else and must be fresh.
Please provide examples of your work on the below mentioned categories only:
1. Custom Web Design
2. Why choose us
Please Do not provide any writeups on any other Topic other than those mentioned above.
Bids without writeups will not be entertained at all.
We have many more upcoming projects. So let's rock it.
Good Luck and Happy Bidding,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"