I am in need of articles that are written around the topic of real estate in general. Eventually, this job will be for a couple hundred articles, but I would like to have a "trial run" of three articles. I will eventually give the job of about 100 to 200 articles to the winning bidder. However, I prefer to "interview" authors by paying for three articles.
Please place a bid for three articles, and if I like your work, and think that we might have a fit for working together, we can discuss 100 to 200 articles at the same "per article" price after that.
My goal is to give a title, and have 400 to 550 words written on the topic. Only minor research will be required, and in many cases, I will give a brief outline if the topic is more specific than what could be researched. Author is encouraged to write in an informative style without being "too salesey". Citing reputable sources such as the National Association of Realtors, or other real estate statistics is encouraged whenever possible.
Titles will be on varied topics such as:
**Home remodeling tips: Where to get the most bang for the buck
**Selling your home: How to find a good listing agent
X tips to sell your home fast and for top dollar
What's with all of those "We buy ugly houses" signs?
X tips to getting the best home loan for your needs
**New construction vs. resale: Pros and Cons of each
(Author can substitute a number for "X" once they've written the article, and know how many "tips" are in the article.)
If interested, please submit samples of your writing along with your bid. (Although not required, real estate or loan related writing is preferred.)
1) Although having written about real estate in the past, it is not required. However, you will be expected to be relatively knowledgable on the subject.
2) Articles must be unique, and must pass "copyscape" and "duplicate content" tests.
3) Articles must be delivered as .txt files
4) Upon payment, Author shall release all rights to delivered article to buyer.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6) Author is allowed to alter title however they like as long as it is somewhat similar to original title requested.
7) All writing must use basic grammar skills such as proper use of your vs. you're, its vs it's, etc.
8) None of this content shall be "spun" or re-phrased for any future articles on other sites. Doing so would result in the work I've paid for becoming "duplicate content", and would defeat the purpose of this work.
**** Maximum bid of $30 is based on 3 (three) 350 to 550 word articles at a maximum of $10 per article. After that, if we are able to work well together, I'd like to have you write 100 to 200 articles at the agreed upon per article price.**
each article should be delivered as a .txt file (one file per article)