Would you like to write 3 travelogue type and at the same time informative articles about your travel experiences in Romania?
In each article:
* Tell about what you did, saw, felt and about the people you met.
* Try to focus on details that have an explorative, a bit less known side. Don't write about the obvious.
* Let your creativity run wild. :-) Take the curious reader to the destination in your writing.
* Use colourful and lively language. (Don't worry about minor grammatical errors. If they exist, they will be fixed.)
* Give concrete tips and guidance to fellow travellers. After reading your article the reader also should have a basic knowledge about how to do the same things you did. (For example, if you write that you stayed in a guest house, give tips on finding and organizing a stay in a guest house.) Also, include in the article links to helpful related web sites.
* Try to avoid details that will go easily out-of-date. Instead, provide a link to a web page that you think will be kept up-to-date, is reliable and has the details (official home page, for example).
Details and general requirements:
* Each article must be a minimum of 800 words.
* Articles must be written from scratch. Content from the Internet can be used but not copied. All content must be re-written or be original.
* I will have the option to ask for partial or complete rewrites or modifications of submitted articles until I am satisfied.
In your bid, please give 3 suggestions for article topics you would like to write about. I'm hoping that the topics would be either about some specific activity or about some specific location. For example: "*Searching for Dracula* in Romania" (activity) or "My *Danube Delta* trip" (location).
Please, only bid if you have actually visited the country or if you are living in Romania.
Thank you for bidding!
1) Content of the articles must be original. Copy-and-paste from other sources is not acceptable. 2) Each article must contain at least 800 words of content. 3) Content of the articles must be factually correct and up-to-date (reflect current knowledge). 4) Each fact that is presented in the article must be supported by a reliable web, article or book resource (reference). If asked for, the coder must be able to provide a reliable reference for the chosen fact. 5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Text file, Microsoft Word file or unprotected PDF