We are looking for an experienced copywriter to write 10 well written, original (no copy & paste), and useful sales articles. Each article should be 300-350 words in length and written in a conversational & friendly tone. The main purpose for these articles is for encouraging on-line sales, and to a lesser degree for search engine optimization. Each article will target a particular product or service (to be provided), with a keyword density in the range of 2 to 5%.
Sales topics mainly consist of US financial products and services, including: mortgage loans, home loans, personal loans, insurance, etc ...
These articles must be original work! We must be able to publish these articles without fear of infringing on any copyrights. After articles have been paid for the copyright transfers to purchaser (us) and the writer is not to distribute or promote the articles in any way.
Please include a sample of your writing along with your bid.
If the relationship works well between us and the selected writer, you can expect a lot more work from us.
Willing to pay $5 per article with 10 article minimum.
* Sales articles to be completed in two steps, complete 5 then submit for review. Upon acceptance we'll pay for those 5 then instruct you to continue with the next 5.
* 10 articles, 300 to 350 words in length with a keyword density of 2 to 5%. Each article must be original content and publishable by us without fear of copyright infringement.
* Products or services for which articles are to be written will be provided upon completion of bidding and the selection of the writer. Topics mainly consist US financial products and services.
* Files ideally submitted in [url removed, login to view] format (*.odt), however *.doc and *.txt are acceptable.
* Please DOUBLE CHECK spelling and grammar before submitting the article. If an article doesn't meet our satisfaction we will ask you to edit the article until it meets our expectations.
* Copyright transfers to us upon payment for the articles.
[url removed, login to view] format (*.odt) or text (*.txt)