We are doing a small research project on increasing children immunity using non-traditional methods. One of the methods is tempering. This method is very popular in Russia.
We are looking for:
- description of method
- different ways of doing it.
- - explanation why this method is useful for increasing immunity and what happens in the body during tempering
- from what age it can be useful
- differences of using it on different age kids
- a few successful stories I imagine that each case study will be about 1800 words.
- a bit of history of tempering: where and when it started , if there is any famous people who used it.
- Other cultures who use this technique
It has to be done in conversational language not medical jargon.
Job must be completed by the 30-06-07
We will deal with proof reading and writing the final report.
Report to be around 10000 to 15000 words.
All deliverables must be [uploaded to Rent A Coder] before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then [do not start this project] ...but instead alert Rent A Coder of an [un-arbitratable, illegal] project.
1) The report is to be about 10000 to 15000 words and delivered as an MS Word file.
(2 I would like each point to be no less than 600 words, more is OK. With any successful stories around 1500 to 1800 words.
3) I'll review and approve the report to make sure it's within specification.
4) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
5) It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work must MUST BE ORIGINAL ….
Microsoft Word is preferred