I have done 12 fishing interviews with different fishermen, and I've had the interviews transcribed.
I hired someone to create a "mini guide" summarizing the information, and providing "step by steps" in each interview, as well as adding a nice, friendly, sometimes humorous flavor to each one.
The writer I hired did 10 of the mini guides before quitting due to personal reasons.
Here is the scope of the project:
1. Look at the 10 mini guides he did, and write the last 2 mini guides based on the last 2 interview transcripts - keep consistant with the flavor. Each will be around 7 pages, but you will be working off of information from the interview.
2. 3 of the existing mini guides need to have some of the content edited per my instructions. This will be simple...and each of the guides are around 7 double spaced pages.
3. Edit all 12 interview transcripts...take out "ums" and "ahs", and other irrelevant things.
4. Put all mini guides into a professional-looking word document. PDF's will be created for each mini guide, and they will be printed.
Layout should be professional and "neat" looking, and the layout should include areas where the images and illustrations will go (which my artist will create).
Basically each mini guide will be complete and formatted, and you will even specify what size the images will be. All that will need to be done is to have my illustrator "pop" the images in and the guides will be ready for printing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).