Re-write 30 articles in 7 days. Articles are 550 words and below. No keyword requirements. No additional research is needed. No new information is required. The first 15 articles must be delivered on or before the 4th day and the rest on the 7th day. Payment will be released when each batch of articles is delivered and approved.
Re-written version of each article must be at least 70% different from the original, so DO NOT bid if your idea of re-writing is:
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
I will be able to exactly determine how much duplicate content still remains (and will be able to show it too) so I need a coder who will re-write the articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
In re-writing the articles, you will:
- Provide a new title
- Provide new subheads (if original articles use subheads)
- Re-write each article in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English.
- Provide re-written articles that have roughly the same word count as the originals. If the original article has a word count of 450, please try to have your rewritten version between 425 and 475 words (+/-25 words).
**The above project description (enclosed between ***) is copyrighted by the buyer, smruss. No copying or lifting of any part is allowed.**
1. Re-written articles must have roughly the same number of words as the original. If the original article has a word count of 450, please try to have your rewritten version between 425 and 475 words (+/-25 words). 2. New titles and subheads (if any) must be provided. 3. Re-written articles must be grammatically correct and re-written in standard American English. 4. Re-written versions must retain the meaning of the original articles. No further research or adding new information needed. 5. Re-written versions must be at least 70% different from the originals. 6. 15 re-written articles must be delivered in 4 days, and the remaining 15 articles by the deadline (day 7).
30 .doc, .txt or .rtf files along with the originals for comparison. Re-written version must be placed AFTER or BELOW the original version in the same file.