Re-write 10 articles in 3 days. Articles are in the 400-word and 500-word range. No keyword requirements. No additional research is needed. No new information is required.
Re-written version of each article must be at least 70% different from the original. I will be able to exactly determine how much duplicate content still remains (and will be able to show it too) so I need a coder who will re-write the articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
DO NOT bid if your idea of re-writing is:
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
In re-writing the articles, you will:
- Provide a new title
- Provide new subheads (if original articles use subheads)
- Re-write each article in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English.
- Provide re-written articles that have roughly the same word count as the originals. If the original article has a word count of 475, try to have the re-written version between 450 and 500 words (+/-25 words).
**The above project description (enclosed between ***) is copyrighted by the buyer, smruss. No copying or lifting of any part is allowed.**
1. Re-written articles must have roughly the same number of words as the original. If the original article has a word count of 475, try to have the re-written version between 450 and 500 words (+/-25 words). 2. New titles and subheads must be provided. 3. Re-written articles must be grammatically correct and re-written in standard American English. 4. Re-written versions must retain the meaning of the original articles. No further research or adding new information needed. 5. Re-written versions must be at least 70% different from the originals. 6. 10 re-written articles must be delivered in 3 days.
10 .doc, .txt or .rtf files along with the originals for comparison. Re-written version must be placed AFTER or BELOW the original version in the same file.