We need a good and experienced write to write a top-business plan for us.
The plans are already there, but as I and my business partners are not very experienced in writing business plans, we would rather like to have it done professionally.
Here are some key elements:
* +/- 100-125 pages
* new internet company (hosting and online services)
* will include detailed reports which we will provide
* will also include some detailed reports yet to be researched (by you or someone else)
* writing-style: CLEAR, TRANSPARANT, ORIGINAL/CREATIVE and a little bit of humor here and there
As we only want the best we can get, we ask you to send us a sample text you have written before (we only need a one or two page fragment.
After reviewing all samples we will decide which writing style best fits us.
Placing a bid is ok, but it's not necesary at this time, we will have a look at that later.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).