This is a writing project that involves writing a short book. The main body of the book is made up of case studies of 7 survivors of a heart attack. There will also be an introductory chapter. I will give you an outline of the information I want in the introduction. This will be based on 8-10 most commonly asked questions about heart attacks. I imagine the intro chapter will be about 2,000 words. I will also give you a list of questions I would like covered for each case study. You will need to find and interview heart attack survivors and ask them the specific questions. It is important that the people you case study used a range of different treatments, eg surgical, herbal, dietary, visualisation, and other alternative methods. Please include what these survivors did to overcome a heart attack and improve their life. I imagine that each case study will be about 2,500 words. With a bit if digging you'll find lots of information available on medical web-sites that can be pulled together. You'll also find contact details for people who have survived heart attacks. Please ensure that in using content from other websites that you are not simply copying and pasting. Please do not infringe copyright. The writing style should be conversational and engaging. I don't want the book full of medical jargon. It needs to be easy to read and inspirational, as it will be used by people who have recently survived a heart attack. I would like the book written in MS Word using Arial 12 point. I'll take care of edits and proof reading. There are many more of these types of projects on the horizon.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) The book is to be about 20,000 words and delivered as an MS Word file.
2) The first 2,000 words is the introduction, and will be based on 8-10 "commonly asked questions" which I will provide.
3) There will then be 7 chapters of about 2,500 words each. Each chapter will be a case study of a person who has survived a heart attack. The 7 survivors case-studied should have used a range of surgical and/or alternative treatments after having a heart attack. I will provide a list of interview questions for the case studies.
4) I'll review and approve the book to make sure it's within specification.
5) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
6) It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work must MUST BE ORIGINAL ….
Microsoft Word is preferred.