Attached is a word document. We need the content of this word document put into our company wiki. We will provide you with a login and username to our wiki upon selection of a bidder. The wiki is at: <[url removed, login to view]>. Though the login is hidden...
From here, you must take the content of the word doc and translate it into wiki syntax on our wiki.
1) Replace the headings and table of contents with wiki versions
2) Match our spacing and "code display" styles. For this you will need to modify some of the html code to insure it looks correct in our wiki. This usually is not a trivial task, so bid according.
3) Generally match our look and feel. This document should appear like the other tutorials on this page.
We do a lot of this sort of thing, so if you are good, expect more work from us.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).