please look at brief description for all info.
i'm looking for a few data entry/copy-pasters who could give helping hand in my project. Please read this requirements very carefully because otherwise i WONT respond you.
1. Job you have to do is to enter radio stations of ALL THE WORLD to target website. First of all - you have to find them by yourself using google or any radio directory available(i.e. [url removed, login to view]).
2. You scan radio station and select data which needed to be entered(copy/paste, NO TRANSLATION NEEDED) to target website(to /admin ). Few things you'll need to copy/paste from website:
a) radio station email
b) radio station address
c) radio station description
d) what music style radio station play
e)what country radio station it is
f) person responsable for contacting
g) get pls/m3u/asx file
h) get picture of logo
and few things more.
Attention: only few radio stations is in English, others are in Spanish, French, German or other languages. You have to enter all - not only English. So please be aware if you cannot do this - either please use google translate or common sense. If you're bad at guessing please font take this job.
3. Depending how many radio stations you're going to enter you'll have to allocate them by different countries. I.e. if we'll agree on 50 radio stations, you'll be asked to insert 10 from Belgium, 10 from Spain, 10 from Turkey, 10 from France, 10 Romania and so on ... It wont be 50 from one country.
4. Radio stations HAS TO BE working (broadcasting on playlist file) and cannot be short-term. I.e. you cannot put one-day teenager radio stations which will bankrupt tomorrow. First - most official country radio stations, then after - less known.
5. I accept no mistakes or no mistypes. ALL correct data has to be entered in correct way, carefuly with common sense idea. If you're not careful person and want to do this job quickly - its not for you, i'm looking only for responsible people.
6. Also i require to know music styles unless you can guess it from website. You'll be asked to choose 3 of them and this is very responsible job because "jazz" is not "rock" and mistakes can cause misunderstandings.
7. I'm looking for longer term helper so if you're ready to start i'll ask you to enter 3 radio stations for a trial in order to see how do you manage. If you'll do it without mistakes and quickly - we have a deal.
8. There has to be at least 500-1000 radio stations to enter. I'll hire few people, at first training and if we have a deal then you'll start in one/two weeks.
Please let me know how many radio stations you would like to insert and how much you will charge for:
Thank you, waiting for your questions, terms and bid.