**_***Review attachment, then read instructions below...*
_Create 100,000 Temporary Profiles:_
- 70% Female. Ages: 18-25, 26-36, 37-50yrs old.
- 30%Male. Ages: 18-25, 26-36, 37-47, 48-65yrs old.
_Sections Responsible For:
Section #6 - Pictures, 5min - 20max per profile (see attached sample template)
Section #17 - Introduction - 2 paragraph minimum (see attached sample template).
Section #18 - Information - 19 fields in sample, but we REDUCED to 13 fields only (see attached sample template).
All work will be done on our server and updated to our database. This will allow you and us to see and track progress and the number of profiles completed and out standing.
Our Social Networking / Dating Website is near completion.
We require the creation of 100,000 Temporary/Model profiles to be created.
We have a Profile Template created on our site. You will use the site and the template to create and upload Profiles you create.
We will have a counter so all parties involved can monitor how many profiles are created.
You are responsible for the Pictures and the Text/Content of the Temporary/Model profiles.
Please provide a quote that includes:
1) Price per profile
2) Price for complete project
3) Delivery time
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).