Hi I need some coders who can do forum posting on my forum. Here are the rules
1. There are 7 sections I have so I will chose 1 or more coders for each section.
2. You will need to post 80 answers and start 20 questions in each of the section you are allotted.
3. Each question mus be related to the section you are assigned to.
4. Each Topic you start must be a relevant topic.
5. Each topic must be accompanied by a logical reason for why you asked that question. e.g if you asked a question like "how to increase website traffic" then you may need to post with the question an explanation like "I have been having a site for around 5 months. I cant see much traffic coming to my site. Can you please guide me in the right direction? is there any short cut for traffic generation" etc. You got the idea!!!
6. No copy paste work. I want original articles written by you. i will check the articles and if you copy paste (Copy contents from other places) then you agree to forfeit the bid without any claims whatsoever.
7. When answering a question you must do some research on the question and come up with a logical solution.
8. Each answer must be minimum 20 words long. If your answer to one question is more than 75 words then I will count that as two answers
9. You need to create 10 new accounts for your job.
10. You will also post introduction in the general chit chat forum (This will not be counted in your number of post/ threads) for each new user you created.
11. Spread the 80 answers and 20 questions evenly among the 10 accounts you create.
12. Any promotion or offer in the forum is not applicable to you.
13. Posts in the general chat, Forum rules/guidelines, forum announcements will not be counted against your number of posts/ threads started.****
The best coder of the lost I selected may get a bonus of upto 50$ (That means you get around 5 times what you actually bid for ). The best coder selection will depend on the number of posts you delivered, the quality of posts made, level of interaction, helpfulness etc.
The forum is based on SEO/ Search Engine Optimization.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Nov 19, 2009 8:24:28 PM:
I have made some changes. The posting will not be on a health forum. it will be on a SEO forum. I will select upto 10 coders. Then I will assign categories to each coder. You will have to create 10 questions and provide 90 answers within that thread. You will also need to create 10 users. The forum will be SMF forum (Similar to vbulletin)
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Nov 22, 2009 12:01:27 AM:
I have updated the rules. Now you can get up to 50$ bonus for your work. Read the rules and get back to me. Will start work immediately.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Nov 25, 2009 5:28:59 AM:
Sorry for the delay. I just had a change in plan. You need to do forum posting on a health related forum. The rules remain the same. Only the theme of the site changes.