Due to HEAVY work load, a web design team of 4 freelancers is looking to hire a native English speaker (or someone with PERFECT grammar, syntax and vocabulary) to edit/correct errors of all English content we write for 3 websites we're currently building.
No need to know any coding, web design etc. We will just send you Word documents that either need:
1. Rephrasing/proofreading/editing. Sometimes a TOTAL rephrase will be needed, since some of the content is written on the fly while some other with very poor English. You've been warned! lol
2. Creative writing. For example: We send you some very basic info, like a company's name, market sector, goals, vision etc. You will have to combine all these and come up with a 400 words article, full of "blah blah blah", that will placed on that company's web site, as their "About Us" page.
(Creative writing requests will not be asked that often. Rephrasing-editing is what we really need most)
1. You will be paid per page so please indicate how much you will charge us per page (both for rephrasing/editing AND creative writing) though the PMB.
2. We can send two pages that need rephrasing (approx. 400-500 words each) PER day, (or ONE creative writing request). You can ask to send you more if you want to (more money for you per day)!
3. You have max 24 hours from the time we first sent you the pages to complete your job. We're talking for a 30 minutes work-that is all is going to take you to edit the ready made content of ours (ok more if you have to write something of your own), but anyway we believe 24 hours is more than enough time for two pages. (Bear in mind that we have strict deadlines from our customers as well!)
Previous experience/background is a plus!
Good communication and attitude is a huge plus!
If I forgot to add something now, me or someone else will post an update later. In the meantime you can ask for any clarification though the PMB-don't forget to PM us how much you charge for each page! Thank you.