I am looking for a set of 4-5 quality articles based on a list of keyword phrases related to online confessions for my website [confess us]. I will provide the keyword sets and key word density ranges. These articles are for creating content-rich pages to place on a [anonymous online confession] related website for the purpose of improving search engine rankings for the entire site. I am interested in creating 4-5 one page articles, ranging between 300 - 600 words per article, containing the various keyword sets and densities identified by me (some flexibility here).
* I am willing to pay $5 per article.
* All content you provide should be original and publishable by me with no fear of infringing on someone else's copyright. Articles that are borrowed, copied or compiled from other sources will not be accepted. No copy and paste material. All articles will be checked for plagarism and any articles found containing duplicate content will be returned and you will have to rewrite them.
* Articles must be submitted using microsoft word.
Please check spelling and grammar before submitting. If an article doesn’t meet my satisfaction I may ask you to edit the article until I’m satisfied with the final work.
* Please, native English writers only.
* All deliverables will be considered "work for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).