Need 10 articles re-written in 2 days. Rewritten articles should have a minimum of 500 words each and directed to the UK readers. There are no keyword requirements; no additional research required.
Please only bid if you can produce good re-writes according to spec and complete the job in 2 days. I will choose multiple writers for this project so there'll be plenty for some.
If your bid is accepted, the first article must be uploaded as soon as you finish it so that it can be checked. This is to ensure the project is being done correctly according to spec and the re-written version is of good quality.
IMPORTANT: This is straightforward re-writing job -- you do not need to go online to find information or even add new information. You re-write straight off from the articles provided. Each paragraph must be re-written in a way that the gist or idea in each paragraph is retained.
The re-written version of each article must be 70% different from the original. I will be able to exactly determine how much duplicate content still remains (and will be able to show it too) so I need a coder who will re-write the articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
DO NOT bid if your idea of re-writing is:
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
1. Re-written articles must have roughly the same number of words as the original, at least 500 words each.
2. New titles (and subheads, if original articles use subheads) must be provided.
3. Re-written articles must be grammatically correct and re-written in standard American/UK English.
4. Re-written versions must retain the meaning of the original articles. No further research or adding new information needed.
5. Re-written versions must be 70% different from the originals.
6. The re-written version of each article must have the same number of paragraphs as the original.
7. Upload the first re-written article for checking. This is to ensure the project is being done correctly according to spec and the re-written version is of good quality.
8. Completely re-write the 10 articles in 2 days. No exemptions.