Content network looking for 10 personal finance articles as a test run.
We’re looking for personal finance articles that specifically deal with the categories of mortgages, new home buying/selling, and newly married/divorced as related to US citizens.
Topics can be about things to watch for when facing divorce/marriage, tips for first time home buying/selling. Grammar, facts, and sentence structures must be error-free. All articles must be original work, and all rights will belong to us.
* Articles MUST be relevant to the U.S.
* Each article must have at least one actionable tip (example: home buying article; tip: use ___ types of mortgages to save money).
* Will provide keywords, some SEO will be preferred, but ultimately readability for readers is what's important.
* At least two articles for each categories mentioned above.
* At least 1,000 words, 1,200 preferred.
* Articles should be ready within 1-2 weeks of after bid is selected.
$6 - $10 each article depending on ability to meet each criteria above.
If your work meets our criteria and quality standard, we’d be more than happy to request more articles for other specific categories within personal finance (loans, credit, investment, and insurance).
Looking to establish long term relationship with some providers.
Note: Please do NOT bid if you don't have experiences in the above topics. Articles must be relevant and make sense. These articles WILL be read by readers, thus the quality of the content will be much more important than any SEO issues.
Again, we're looking to establish relationship with great providers, and will have much more articles/projects available if we find provides that meet our quality standard.
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $88 para este trabalho
I would love to work for you. Be assured that I will provide you with well written, grammatical error free,interesting to read, informative and 100% original copyscape free articles within your time and budget.
I have written a number of articles on mortgages and other aspects of personal finance. I also have worked in several banks both on a permanent and temporary basis, mostly in the credit card industry.