I need articles to be rewritten on an on-going basis. We need high quality articles so please bid only if you have the flair for writing. If you believe that you have got what it takes, and understand the requirements in the project description below, indicate the word "meiyin" in your bid.
1. You must be able to submit at least 5 rewritten articles a day. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO THIS.
2. Do NOT use article spinners to rewrite the articles.
3. Each article will be given a ‘source’ article for rewrite.
4. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Even if one sentence is plagiarized I will refuse payment for the entire project. The articles must pass Copyscape.
5. The length of the rewritten article must be comparable with the source article (ie 500+ words).
6. Indicate number of words at the end of each article.
7. Save each article in plain text format, and name each text file in a specific format which I will provide later.
8. Each article must be at least 95% unique / different from the source article. I will provide a tool to check for uniqueness.
9. A Report Sheet template (in Excel) must be filled (to be provided).
10. I can pay up to $1.50 per article. Payment is made every two weeks and via Paypal only.
I need at least 5 articles to be rewritten daily so the successful bidder will get paid approximately $250 a month.
EDIT: Please provide sample articles. Those who do not do this will be ignored. Thanks.
32 freelancers estão ofertando em média $226 para este trabalho
GREETINGS. I have provided my clients from all over the world with AUTHENTIC and ERRORLESS articles. We are group of experienced writers who may fulfill your project requirements readily.
-meiyin- We can do this task. but we want to continue atleast for 2 to 3 months. kindly check your PM where you can value our article samples already published. We can do upto 15 articles per day / system
Rewrites are one of my specialties. Clear and concise language, American English usage, good grammar, spelling, text rewritten to liven up - spice up. Many thanks, Bencoff.