Our company has an immediate need for SEM/SEO for an ecommerce comic book website specializing in 1960s/1970s comics that generally sell for between $100 - $10,000+. This site has been online for 7 years and currently generates 2500 unique targeted visitors per month.
As my SEM/SEO provider you will have expertise in and provide all of the following:
1) Keyword research - find the best keywords that will drive revenue to my site for organic searches. Also will include researching our competition.
2) PPC campaign management - You will find the best keywords for my PPC campaign, create ads for the campaign, monitor the progress and report back to me of your findings on a periodic basis
3) Marketing - You will help me identify which sites I should be advertising on or be affiliated with, in terms of the maximum ROI. Lowest cost / highest return.
4) Copyrighting - You will provide a to be agreed upon number of quality articles with 1 way links to my site that will enhance my organic placement in the search engines
5) Link building - You will build 1 way links from reputable sites that will enhance my organic results long term
6) Web site - You will provide code to my designer and assistance in optimizing my site for the search engines with a strong emphasis on Google
Generally, the end goal of your work is to GREATLY increase my targeted traffic to where I will see a great return on my investment with you. It's that simple.
Please provide a bid for initial SEM/SEO and 1 year maintenance. Please only ethical white hat SEO. We also have had problems with Indian companies in the past due to communication and competency issues so all of these companies' bids will be ignored. You MUST provide examples of work in your bid and provide specifics of your intended solution. Only experienced, highly motivated SEM/SEOs welcome. We want the best and we're willing to pay for it.
The website URL will be provided upon request.
We wish to develop a long term business relationship with whomever we choose.