I am posting this job again to provide more details on what I am looking for.
I am looking for a webcontent writer for about 100 webcontents of 600 words each. The main theme of this website will be to discuss all matters relating to the environment, climate change & Global warming.
Your job will be to
1. Research all topics relating to this theme. Please , Note there is no limit to the topics as the main purpose of this site is to educate visitors to all issues relating to the environment, climate change & global warming. I have done a lot of research and will be happy to forward my work to provide you with some guidelines as per the topics needed.
2. Write the webcontent: Once we agree on all the topics, you will then write the webcontent which must be original not copy, interesting to read as well as educating.
Only bid if you have
1. knowledge of the environment, climate change & global warming & have done similar work in the past.
2. Ability to write good English for global web visitors
2. Submit original topics which must follow in a logical manner making it intersting to read as well as original webcontents
3. You're ready to submit the topics & write the contents asap.
To make this process fast please send a sample of your past work or write few paragraphs on 'The Impact of climate change on our environment'
Hi, I am a freelance journalist and professional [url removed, login to view] of 100% quality and 100% Originality and adherence to deadline! Pls. check Pm for more! Thanks
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $265 para este trabalho
I can deliver 100 well-written, well-researched, quality, and all original articles within 25 days. My bid is $5/article. Pls. check PMB for sample of my articles. Thanks! :)
I am a qualified environmental engineer and am currently engaged with UNDP in the environment unit. I have written papers on various environmental issues and am quite capable of meeting your standards.
Hi, check our pmb for more details about the demos what we have written for the other clients , then you can guess our efficiency by way off going through the pmb. Thanks.