As we agreed I am opening a new project just for you for the following topics:
Computer Hardware Basics
Programming Basics, Logic and Concepts
[url removed, login to view]
Please not the contract terms:
1. All guides must have 100% original content
2. They should target absolute beginners
3. They should contain many screenshots, illustrations and diagrams
4. The text should be between 25,000-30,000 words.
5. Each guide must have 9-10 chapters and each chapter needs to be subdivided to sections
6. Each chapter and section must have a brief overview area (1-2 paragraph) and each chapter needs a full summery
7. The final delivery must be written in valid XHTML format (i'll provide the instructions how to handle titles, headers, notes, bullet lists and so on)
8. All text and images must be in one single html file without any interlinking
9. All screenshots must be in a single directory in their original size and high quality jpg format (10 and above) or in gif or png formats for illustrations
10. 2 tutorials every month
11. Before starting any new topic first you need to get approval for the TOC and the first chapter.
Content Formatting requirements:
1. Each chapter must have 1-2 paragraphs of summery
2. Every chapter must be subdivided into pages
3. Each page should have unique title and 1 paragraph overview or summery text
4. The length of the page should be about 1-1.5 MS Word document page size (see Content Formatting item 9 for accurate measurement of content including images)
5. Final result should be single html file with clear markings before each chapter with a word ***CHAPTER*** and each page - with ***PAGE***
6. Each image must be saved in its original size in a separate directory
7. Image directory should have the same name as the name of the tutorial
8.I'll send you a sample with the css file that we currently use
9 For accurate page count and decision about the length of individual pages please resize the snapshots and diagrams so their maximum width will be 360px
I'll deposit 50% of individual tutorial fee to escrow account and will pay fully for each tutorial after approving each guide.
Also please provide your full contact info (name, address, phone, fax number) so I can prepare a contract agreement for you to sign.
I look forward working with you on this project.