We are looking experienced writers for the following topics:
Basics of Information Security
Make Money with Your Site
PPC Search Engine Marketing
Blogging (for fun and profit)
Building a PC
Building a Web Site
CSS Web Design
Web Design Basics
Adobe Go Live
3D Computer Modeling
3D Computer SFX
3D Computer Lighting
3D MAX Basics
Adobe Premiere Elements
Game Design Basics
Investing in Stocks
Real Estate Investing
Writing Successful Business Plan
Cooking For Beginners
Writing Cover Letter
Finding Your Dream Job
Please send a list of topics that you think you can write, the approximate price for each guide, timeline of completion and table of contents (TOC). We require TOCs before approving each bid.
Your bid amount must be per topic and not be larger then $600.
You agree to release all the copyrights to the buyer.
Please send examples of you similar works for review. Preference will be given to those writers with previous experience in tutorial/course/user guides writing.
The guides should have minimum of 10 chapters (about 100 Microsoft word document pages or about 25,000- 30,000 words) cover all major areas of the software/topic and should target absolute beginners.
The Beginner's Guides should be written in HTML format without interlinking. All the screenshots should be attached in its original size. (Please use HTML resize for page layout, do not alter image size)
We prefer fun easy reading style, with lots of pictures and illustrations. If you can provide interactive learning features/tools we are willing to pay premium for such features.
All freelances must sign an Independent Contractor Agreement (please see attached document).
Content Formatting requirements:
1. Each chapter must have 1-2 paragraphs of summery
2. Every chapter must be subdivided into pages
3. Each page should have unique title and 1 paragraph overview or summery text
4. The length of the page should be about 1-1.5 MS Word document page size (see Content Formatting item 9 for accurate measurement of content including images)
5. Final result should be single html file with clear markings before each chapter with a word ***CHAPTER*** and each page - with ***PAGE***
6. Each image must be saved in its original size in a separate directory
7. Image directory should have the same name as the name of the tutorial
8.I'll send you a sample with the css file that we currently use
9 For accurate page count and decision about the length of individual pages please resize the snapshots and diagrams so their maximum width will be 360px