We are looking for a proficient writer with knowledge (preferably) and interest in the areas of raising consciousness, energy healing, spirituality and children. We need 700-800 word articles to 6 topics and 2 lengthier (1,000- 1,500 word) topics. Topics and examples or short descriptions of what we are looking for will be provided to awarded writer.
Copy must by highly relevant, without redundancy, completely unique and written with the following in mind: Our reading audience is aimed at adults; parents, educators, childcare workers and youth ministers. Introductions should be written for adult populations BUT geared towards meeting the needs of YOUNG CHILDREN- ages 4-10. Articles should be well researched and written in a professional manner. We will retain exclusive and complete copyrights of the articles upon payment.
All work will be reviewed for word count, plagiarism and grammatical and factual errors. If work fails to meet the above conditions, we will withhold payment based of failure to meet the conditions of the contract.
Project will be delivered in word format, and completed within 3 weeks or less if possible.
Please base your bid on average word count and scope of the project. Detailed written examples will be provided to serious contenders. Must provide samples of work to be considered.
Payment terms: Successful bidder will provide 1 sample of completed work, at which time we will determine that it meets our criteria and personal style. 10% payment upon receipt. Should both parties agree to continue working together, 40% payment will be made upon completion of 50% of the project and the remaining 50% will be paid at completion, in compliance with contractual agreements.